Anime Boston - Maid Cafe Panel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandy-chan thread

3 posters

Go down

Pandy-chan thread Empty Pandy-chan thread

Post  Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Pandy-chan's workload can be presented here. *bows* Do your best.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://abmaidcafe.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pandy-chan thread Empty Etiquette!

Post  Pandy-Chan Wed May 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Today, I researched etiquette! I didn't find that many rules, though. D:

Etiquette in a Maid Cafe!

1. DO NOT take pictures of any of the maids! This will get you kicked out. There are, however, some cafes that will allow you to pay for a picture of a maid. They do this through a point system, where a certain number of Japanese yen is equivalent to a point. When you pay for enough points, you can take a picture!

2. Be on your best behavior! Don't say anything lewd or molest the maids.

3. Don't ask for maids' personal information.

4. Don't stalk the maids outside of the cafe. This should be pretty self explanatory, but it's happened enough times to earn a spot under cafe etiquette.

I'll go research the real life maid cafes a bit later tonight. I'll put Royal T up, of course, but is it okay if I do the entire Akihabara district as well, since a lot of maid cafes are there? I don't think I'll be able to find too much information on any specific one, so is a generalization okay? C:

Also, since the etiquette slide will be pretty short, I was wondering if I could do skits to go along with it? Really short things, like someone pretending to take a picture of a maid and the maid looking shocked. They don't have to have words, and they'd just happen alongside the presentation.
Pandy-Chan
Pandy-Chan

Back to top Go down

Pandy-chan thread Empty Re: Pandy-chan thread

Post  myoukokoro Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 pm

yeah you can generalize, put some specific ones too though, like the really popular ones.
myoukokoro
myoukokoro

Back to top Go down

Pandy-chan thread Empty Re: Pandy-chan thread

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down